As an account administrator, you have the option to connect Recognition to Rewards in your "Manage Account" section.
Build a system of rewards and incentives and contribute to employee satisfaction. Reward each member’s contribution, make your staff feel valued and enhance team morale.
See how to do it:
- Go to “Manage Account” and click on "Recognition Settings";
- Enable rewards by moving the lever to the right;
- Set a specific value (USD) to reward employees for each tap;
- Choose the right Program;
• On going → reward your employees seamlessly for each tap received
• Time-based → reward the employees who have received more taps in a certain timeframe (every week, every month, every quarter, every year)
- Allow recognized employees to accumulate USD that they can later redeem in gift cards and spend in an extensive catalog of 600+ top brands and charitable companies.
- Prefer to create your own catalog? Contact our team to customize your own unique company rewards (featured brand items or non-monetary rewards).
- Monitor the flow of rewards for each user through analytics.
Rewards billing cycle 💰
The rewards feature will be incorporated in all our current plans, so it won't increase the prices per user you already know. However, for each reward redemption, a transaction fee of 3% will be applied.
Of course, we will not send you an invoice each time someone does a redemption, but only bi-weekly or monthly, depending on the quantity, with all the transactions in 1 invoice.
Is there a minimum threshold to redeem rewards?
Yes, it's 5 USD by default. However, we can set up a different one (if higher) for your account based on your requirements (e.g. 50USD, 100USD, etc).
⚠️Note : if you don’t find this option available in your account, you’ll need to request access by simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope this was helpful,
Keep up with us!